Michel Lemoine, Patron of Bistro La Barrique, has handed over the reins of the restaurant so he can concentrate more on his private catering:
- undertaking private catering – luncheons or dinners – in your own home.
- ‘outside’ catering for your special event.
- Supper club dining on a more regular basis.
- French cuisine to take away – your chance to enjoy my cooking which I can deliver to you for you to serve yourself. And you’ll be able to stock up for the freezer too!
- Cookery demonstrations / lessons – see forthcoming dates on our Facebook page here.
- Cookery school – to follow.
Michel would still love to keep in touch with you with updates. There will be a new website and email address etc. in due course, but for the moment please continue to use email@example.com to contact him.
So, what’s happened to the Bistro?
La Barrique has re-opened as Pintxo de Bath serving tasty tapas, beautiful Spanish wines and sherries in the heart of Bath. Don’t miss the sunny sherry garden.